STNA TRAINING CLASSES
Premier Choice Health Services offers a two and a half week nurse aide training program throughout the year. The 75-hour course includes 59 hours of classroom STNA training and 16 hours of clinical experience in a long-term care facility. Our STNA classes prepare you to take The State Board Exam for Nurse Aides, and is aimed at producing nurse aides who are specifically trained, competent and able to perform assigned functions of personal care to the patient in their residence, long-term care facility, hospital, assisted living or hospice care. After successful completion of the STNA classes training program, participants get unlimited free review and are eligible to take the state certification exam.
HOME HEALTH AIDE COURSES
PCHS also offers certification HHA classes. This equips students to work in a wide range of settings, predominately in client homes. They may also work in assisted living or long-term care facilities. We offer a 60-hour with no clinical experience required and a 75-hour course with 16 hours of clinical experience at an area Nursing Home.
- Complete the admission application
- Provide appropriate ID
TUITION & OTHER COSTS
- Payment plan available
- STNA Class Tuition – $385 Day or Evening
- HHA with Clinical Tuition – $200
- HHA Class Tuition – $150 Day or Evening
- Includes books, unlimited free reviews and lab materials needed for class
- Monday through Friday 8:30am to 3:00 pm or 5:30pm – 10:30 pm*
- Clinicals – Saturday and Sunday** (Necessary)
- No Clinicals for HHA Students
- Please call our Columbus Ohio office for exact times
* All HHA & STNA classes are not offered at all times **Hours vary
We make it simple to succeed!
Enrollment is easy. Classes are flexible.
Enrollment is limited and spaces fill fast so ENROLL NOW to save a seat!
Class schedules are subject to change. However, you can choose your class times.
Our program is the most affordable in Columbus at $395 with books and materials included.
To download and view a printable version of the application and student policy