PCHS offers focused nurse's aide training for careers in strong demand, such as STNA training in Columbus, Ohio and Michigan. Our STNA classes provide you with the personalized education you need to be successful.
Based in Columbus, OH PCHS is designed to help anyone who wants to positively change his or her life by providing STNA courses in the Home Health Care Industry.
PCHS properly screens, educates and trains students as State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and includes comprehensive Nurses Aide training. With this kind of STNA training under your belt, you will now be far better prepared in facing the tough job market here in Ohio and elsewhere.
Why take classes at PCHS?
- #1 Ranked STNA Training in Ohio
- 99% pass rate
- Approved by the Ohio Department of Health in just two and a half short weeks, you’ll be qualified for employment in the entry level of a dynamic nursing career pathway.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with Excellent standing
- No hidden fees. Tuition includes books and lab materials, unlimited reviews and skills practices and sample tests
- Career services including resume writing, interviewing and employment opportunities
- 95% success rate with job placement
- State testing on-site
- “No Credit Check” Student loans available
- Easy and affordable payment plans available
- Our STNA classes - Columbus Ohio can open the doors to bright new career for you!